Thursday, June 7, 2007

I'M A GRADUATE!

that's right, it was a little shaky at the end there but i actually graduated :)

i got all As and A-s on my finals (i got 100% on my psych final woo hoo!) and that helped all of my grades a lot.
my final grades are B, C-, B-, A, B, A.
pretty dece considering my grades before my finals were B, F, B-, B+, C, A.
I love being able to write papers and test well, and good thing too because i suck at daily work.

just wanted to share that with y'all cause i'm really happy about it.

4 comments:

kristi noser said...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN AN F?

Ok, I knew about that one. Way to go Baby Girl!

Brandy Dopkins said...

Nice! Way to pull 'er out. Should I lecture you that if you go an A on the test you obviously knew the material and should not have had an F? Bah!

Nah, I won't - it seems to me your big sister had a failing grade in "reporting" class. Yes, it was a class- a lesson in dumbing down. We were required to use sentence structer at a 3rd grade or below level so everyone could read our articles. Couldn't do it. Got in regular trouble for writing above a 3rd grade level. Nice.

Brandy Dopkins said...

Spelled structure wrong on the post where I lectured you about grades. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to watch this next part of your life, to see where God takes you, to watch you grow.