Monday, October 8, 2007

The Itsy Bitsy Spider and Other Unwelcome Friends.

Unwelcome friend incedence #1: There is a small crawling biting unwelcome little friend living in my room. I think that he or she hitched a ride on the furniture that i brought up from the basement to redecorate my room with. I have little bites everywhere, on my hands, my back, my arms, my neck, even on my fingers and toes. The recent spider incidences coupled with the fact that yesterday Brandy and I caught whiffs of cat pee coming from somewhere in, on, or around the couch area has blown up into a house deep cleaning extravaganza! I'm happy, my whole room is being stripped and cleaned YAY!

Unwelcome friend incedence #2: 2:54 am Monday, October 08. My phone rings and for some reason I am already awake, i answer:
Mike: hey
Hannah: hello mike
Mike: did i wake you up?
Hannah: no...
Mike: you should come over
Hannah: no...
Mike: why not!?
Hannah: because it's... 2:56 in the morning
Mike: Hannaaaah! come ooooonnnn!
Hannah: no...
Mike: why not!?
Hannah: no mike...
Mike: you should come over though.
Hannah: no...

I'm sure you get the idea. This conversation went on for about 10 minutes before he conceded and i said that i'd come over if he called me at a time when normal people were up.

he called me at 10:00 this morning.

*sigh* i love my friends, i love my friends, i love my friends...

2 comments:

Katie R. said...

See....Kristi asks for a post and voila, she gets a post. Unbelievable that lady, I tell ya.

In reference to your unwelcome visitor. I can tell what month it is by what type of unwanted critters think they live here. Drives me crazy.

kristi noser said...

Three words:
Pres
I
Dent