Friday, October 12, 2007

Split EP Release Show

Jenna and I went to the Gazillioin+Sonicade+Capitol Jay EP release concert last night at the Ritz. It was really good, we missed Capitol Jay and the beginning of Sonicade's set but it was okay. I really do love Capitol Jay but Jenna was not in a hurry :)

I got a sweet deal: Gazillion T-shirt, the EP, a poster, and a Best Kept Secret sticker for ten dollars. Marshall (Bass) was standing by the table when I bought them. I said "Marshall I feel bad, it's such a good deal" he said "yeah, it's a steal." "you see," I said," It's like I'm robbing you." and the guy behind the table said "yeah, at cash point..."

After the concert Jenna and I talked to the band because we both love all of those guys. Too bad Mike (Used to be Drummer) isn't there anymore, come to think of it. If anyone knows a good drummer that wants to be in a band, and not like a garage band, they're pretty big, you should have them go to a gazillion concert and talk to the guys. They're still looking for someone.

Brandy was reminiscing this morning as she looked at the new poster in my wall. She said it's funny that that used to be her and Paul and now I'm the one going out to see my friend's band.

I love Gazillion and Capitol Jay and Sonicade!
check them out at www.limerickrecords.com

2 comments:

erin said...

What happened to Barthman? Why did he leave the band?

Brandy Dopkins said...

yea, we're getting so old. We'll just have to live vicariously through you.