Thursday, August 30, 2007

takin' some time off

i'm leaving for Alex's house on the 2nd. i'm really excited, i get to stay out there for two whole weeks. one of those weeks will be spent with Alex and Kaui, i'll probably hang out with Katkins, who is just starting school at Sarah Lawrence, the other week will just be me and the dogs, Maggie and Bazzle. i'm psyched to see everyone but it's also going to be really nice to just be alone and do whatever i want for a week. i've been working so much that i'm definitely in need of a break from all of the drama (pun intended) that comes with all of those teenagers in the same place for so long...

3 comments:

erin said...

I hope you have a great time!
Blog photos of what you're up to for us!

Brandy Dopkins said...

I hope you are having super fun! We miss you around the living room. I'm having to watch "the girls next door" all by myself.

erin said...

LOL--you guys watch that, too!!
Rich gets mad at me because it's such TRASH, but I just can't help myself! I can't turn the channel when it's on! It's like watching science fiction.