Friday, July 13, 2007

The Grudge

The move to Brandy's house is going well. I have yet to get some of my smaller stuff and my books over here but it'll happen. I keep feeling bad about leaving the fam and home and stuff but i have to move out sometime. I know that mom was having a hard time with it for a while and i'm sorry but it'll all work out eventually. love you mommers :)

The other night i watched the grudge, friggen terrifying movie... one of the images in that movie if you haven't seen it is black hair floating like it's underwater. I walked into my bathroom the morning after i watched the movie and brandy had moved this candle holder thing that has branches that look like floating hair in the dark. i screamed a little in my head. i have a semi-unhealthy love/hate relationship with really good horror flicks.

4 comments:

kristi noser said...

Weird, today I was thinking about blogging about having a love of being scared by movies when I was younger. I used to go by myself because none of my friends would go to the theater with me (pre VCR era.... I watched Carrie, Halloween, and Silence of the Lambs ALL ALONE!

hannahjane said...

you're crazy!

kristi noser said...

I know.
Now it would seem that you are too. Welcome!

kristi noser said...

quit watching tv and go clean something already.