Tuesday, May 8, 2007

in the beginning...

laaaadies and gentlemen, yes it is true, hannah (the trail forger) jane has joined the illustrious blogworld within wich all of you lovely people reside. i must say it's cozy here. i've decided that because i read all of your blogs and i occasionally post on one or two, why not join you.

i only hope that i will not become one of the 'blogger zombies' *coughmymothercough* who wake up at the most inconvinient hour of the morning to write about their previous day and wait on the computer for someone else who for some reason has decided "hey, five in the a.m. sounds dece to me!" to comment on their (obscenely) early morning post.

i hope to not bore you with all of my much needed satirical venting and rambling.

most sincerely yours
-hannah jane

4 comments:

kristi noser said...

I don't know what you are talking about.

Brandy Dopkins said...

Whoo, hoo!!!!
Welcome, Sista!

Does this mean I can finally toss my mySpace account that I only had to be able to go to your mySpace?

Brandy Dopkins said...

ok, blog more now. tell me your deepest thoughts, your feelings, your dreams. Bare your soul in cyberspace. Chicken?

erin said...

Welcome, Hannah! I knew you'd come to the dark side eventually.
Also, Brandy--you're one to talk. I think I remember a serious soul-baring crisis in your early blogging days...